What's New Learn More
Check out what has been added since Jan. 23, 2015
Calendar Learn More
Upcoming meetings and events in La Plata County
LWV Newsletters Learn More
- LWV Newsletters for calendar year 2015
About Us - LWVLPC Learn More
LWVLPC mission, structure, statements, policies and current activities
Voter Services-Elections Learn More
- Information concerning La Plata County voter information and services in 2014
Action and Advocacy Learn More
- LWV La Plata County takes actions and advocates their positions on key issues based upon grass roots consensus at local, state and national levels.
Contact Us Learn More
- How to reach us by telephone/email/Facebook/Twitter
Useful Links Learn More
- Contacts for our local, state and national elected officials
Great Decisions - Global Outreach Learn More
- Discussions to engage citizens in learning about the world, sponsored by the Foreign Policy Association and the Durango Public Library. Please plan to join us in January 2014.
Environment , Energy and Sustainability Learn More
- The environment as it affects life in La Plata County
Remember this is the only earth we have!
Healthcare Learn More
- "Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the most shocking and inhumane." -Martin Luther King Jr.
Join the La Plata League Learn More
- Please consider joining or donating to your local League
*IT IS NEVER TOO LATE to consider a membership in the League of Women Voters of La Plata County (LWVLPC).
Click 2012-2013 membership renewal form
and print a copy of the 2012-2013 form. Annual dues for individuals are $55 and $35 for students and additional household members. Kindly complete one form per household and mail it with your check to our treasurer, Nadine Ancel, 358 West Los Ranchitos Dr., Durango, CO 81301.
*If you would like to donate to the League of Women Voters of La Plata County, please click LWVLPC Donation Form All donations are very much appreciated!
*To make your 501 C(3) tax-free donations to LWVLPC even easier, we have added a Paypal on-line capability for your convenience. Just tap the DONATE BUTTON below and complete a fully secure transaction using a major credit card or your Paypal account number.
*If you would like to view an informative brochure for the League of Women Voters of La Plata County, please click LWVLPC Member Brochure
If you have any questions or comments, please contact our membership chair, Suzanne Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org.